Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] The cable must be Times...

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] The cable must be Times...
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:28:03 -0600
Spam detection software, running on the system "dayton.akorn.net", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmaster@contesting.com for details.

Content preview:  >Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:22:26 -0600 >To: Al
  Toothaker <n6ta@arrl.net> >From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
  >Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The cable must be Times... > > >Hey,Guys-
  READ the description before dumping on the guy- he clearly says, >on
  the Item page- > >>This is not Times Microwave cable, however as a
  reference, it meets or >>exceeds LMR 400 specifications for high
  quality, low loss, RF Coax Cable. >>We guarantee the quality and
  performance of the cable and offer a 30 day >>money back guarantee.
  Free samples are available. > >I think that is clear, unambiguous, and
  NOT misleading. >Bill > >At 05:48 PM 12/21/2003 -0800, you wrote: >
  >>This makes it pretty clear that there is only Times being offered by
  >>JEfatech >> >>http://www.jefatech.com/product/LMR600B >> >> > >Bill
  Aycock - W4BSG >Woodville, Alabama [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.3 MONEY_BACK             BODY: Money back guarantee
 1.5 FREE_SAMPLE            BODY: Contains 'free sample' with capitals

Hey,Guys- READ the description before dumping on the guy- he clearly says, on the Item page-

This is not Times Microwave cable, however as a reference, it meets or exceeds LMR 400 specifications for high quality, low loss, RF Coax Cable. We guarantee the quality and performance of the cable and offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Free samples are available.

I think that is clear, unambiguous, and NOT misleading. Bill

At 05:48 PM 12/21/2003 -0800, you wrote:

This makes it pretty clear that there is only Times being offered by
JEfatech

http://www.jefatech.com/product/LMR600B

Bill Aycock - W4BSG Woodville, Alabama

Bill Aycock - W4BSG