RE: [TowerTalk] Update to W2UP Rotatable Low Band Receiving DeltaLoop we

To: w2up@mindspring.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Update to W2UP Rotatable Low Band Receiving DeltaLoop web page
From: "Howard Klein" <howk2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:54:40 +0000
Thanks Barry for sharing the info with us. The performance appears to be inline with other reports and the clear description of the construction makes it kind of tempting as an additional RX antenna. Certainly no need to apologize for the website. It looks pretty cool to me.
73 Howard..K2HK

----Original Message Follows----
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>

Hi all,
Now that the low bands have been alive for a couple of months, I was
able to compare my rotatable receiving loop I built over the summer,
to my 600 ft Beverage (reinstalled just before CQWW CW). I updated my
web page with some performance information and it can be seen at
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/160-loop/loopt.htm.

The original page was done with MSWord, and when I uploaded the
modified file it was AFU.  A web designer I'm not!  The only way to
save it was go in and modify the HTML source code manually.  I lost
some of the pretty graphics (and some new ones mysteriously appeared)
in the process, but all the information is still there, I hope!  If
you notice anything odd, let me know, but that doesn't mean I can fix
it :.)

73,
Barry W2UP--

Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup