[TowerTalk] Pre-dug ground rod holes

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pre-dug ground rod holes
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:57:18 EST
What does that mean?  I must be too too slow.  Are you saying that all
communities have signed on to Copper Sulfate intrusion?

I fully planned to have a hefty auger dig the holes for my ground rods.  My
soil is quite rocky at Lake Havasu City.

The words I have received have always overstated the threat of
copper sulfate (fish kill, for example).  None of the fish died in
my old home town lake and folks ate the fish from there all the
time.  Just killed the weeds.  And the soil in central Texas would
support osmosis easily.

So, let's get back on focus; what should be my plan B for holes that are
auger
drilled?  Hand digging ground rod holes there would take an eternity, it
possible
at all.  Surely, driving the rods seem nigh upon impossible.  Have not yet
talked to
residents.  Will be there in a few days.

> assume this is a joke, unless you enjoy Phase2 environmental cleanups.
> Do your neighbors have wells?

Blake N4GI