[TowerTalk] Plot Plan Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plot Plan Question
From: "Jim Venneman" <wx6v@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:08:49 -0800
Greetings and Happy New Year,

I am in the process of putting up a TX-455 tower in my yard. One of the items
that our county Building Dept has requested for inclusion with my permit
application is a plot plan of my property, noting, of course, where the tower
is intended to be located. I figure that I can prepare this myself if I could
see an example of one that has already been created. Three questions come to
mind right away: (1) what kind of paper should be used?, (2) what is the
typical scale used for these drawings?, and (3) is there software available to
do this? Does anyone have an example of a completed plot plan that you could
send me?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Jim  -WX6V-
Auburn, Ca.