[TowerTalk] noise flow analysis?

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] noise flow analysis?
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:19:10 -0000
"(Interference) just doesn't exist," Birnbaum said.
"They based a lot of their assumptions on outdated noise flow analysis."

Somebody help me out here.  I've worked with obscure technologies
for 30 years or so...what's 'noise flow'?

Incidentally, for those who haven't read the original article,
google 'infoworld', click on the first citation, and search
their home page for BPL.

I'm still trying to figure out what the 'IDG News Service' is.

N2EA