[TowerTalk] FS list

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS list
From: Mark Brown <kb0pyo@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:10:18 -0600
I am located in SW MN, prices do not include shipping

Icom IC735, needs work (volume control is broken I think, has had the trim
caps replaced) $225

Mirage b1016g 10 in 150 out 2 meter amp with preamp $175

250 watt water cooled 1296 amp with power supply, needs new water pump,
includes tubes and water jackets, and flow meter, $350 (no shipping, 3 foot
rack cabinet)

1296 2 tube water cooled amp project, condition of tubes is unknown, it has
a power supply but has never been fired up. $125 plus shipping, this is very
heavy shipping will be expensive.

Eimac cv2800 902mhz RF deck, not converted $100, converted these supposedly
put out 250 watts

2 meter and 432mhz 1.5kw rf decks, you have seen the posts before, they use
a gs23b/4cx1600u. I prefer a local buyer, or will ship at the buyers risk,
these are large units. $900 for the 2 meter deck and $1200 for the 432 deck
or $2000 for the pair, buy the pair I will also include a spare tube. I do
have pictures for anyone who is interested.

ARR sp144vdg 2m preamp, will handle up to 25 watts feedthrough $80

1 gs35b russian triode $90

1 gs23b/4cx1600u russian tetrode $175 (free to the buyer of the 2 rf decks)

Antenna list-all antennas will have to be picked up, no shipping
Cushcraft 222WB $75

M2 222-7wl $165

M2 432-13wl $125, antenna isn't the prettiest but it works

M2 23cm35, I have 4 of these plus an h frame and power divider $450 for the
package

M2 222 2 port power divider $50

M2 23cm 2 port power divider $50

Hygain HamIV rotor and control box, newer style with the pigtail, $239

Qty 6 transco Y relays, N connectors part # 11350 28vdc contacts are
energize to open/energize to close $50 each

Qty 1 transco Y relay, N connectors part # 11100 28vdc contacts are
eneergize to close/energize to close $40

Qty 2 Tohotsu CX520d relays with n connectors, 12vdc $70 each (These are
new, RF parts gets $85 each)

1 RLC Electronics s-2799 relay w/n connectors, 28vdc $40

Bird line section, no connectors or cable $25

Bird 25e 25 watt 400-1000mhz slug $50

Bird 250e 250 watt 400-1000mhz slug $50

Bird 4168f 225-400mhz 2000watt forward, 200 reflected directional coupler
and a rack panel mounted meter $100

Bird 4342 cross needle watt meter, I will take offers the highest bid gets
it, this is a rare meter, serial number is 696. Meter is in good condition,
has a few scratches in the paint. If I don't find a buyer here it goes on
ebay