[TowerTalk] New member.... Antenna limitations.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New member.... Antenna limitations.
From: "Bob M." <bayside_au@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:44:49 +1000
G'day and Hi to one and all,
I'm a new member here and new to HF. I'm in Australia and living in an over
50's complex of duplexes with the usual body corporate rules..... no
aerials,no towers. bla blah.

I've picked up a TS530S some will need to cover all the Bands
10m to 160m. and maybe a little either side if I patch the unit with it's
options. I need an antenna that I can conceal within my roof space.
I have seen a "cobweb" that looks like our Hills Hoist cloths line. that
looks promising but very exy in cost.

So I'm looking for something that I can do a Homebrew onto and get started..
even if I need to do it in sages with one band at a time.  I also have a
basic 2mtr coming so I would like to make something for that as well.

What I'm asking is where can I find suitable plans for such items and is it
possible to build what I need. I may be able to use a vertical but I think
they would be to long.]

Thanks in advance and I'm looking to make a few new friends and gain a lot
of new knowledge from being here.

Regards
Bob M.