[TowerTalk] Looking for a free or inexpensive crankup tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for a free or inexpensive crankup tower
From: longrange2@ihtw.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:36:45 -0700 (MST)
I finally moved out of the convenant controlled subdivision and I am
looking to put up my first tower. Unfortunately funds are limited
after the move. I am looking for a freestanding crankup tower in the
30 to 60 foot range. Anyone know of a free or very inexpensive
crankup someone is looking to get rid of? Would be willing to take
down and remove. Willing to travel within reasonable distance from Denver
area.  Any help appreciated. Thanks, Ken, N0VZ