RE: [TowerTalk] RE: CadWeld OneShots

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE: CadWeld OneShots
From: "KJ6RA" <kj6ra@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:54:51 -0800
Phil,

Nice article, but I do have to take exception to the propane torch idea.
I would HIGHLY encourage anyone using the Cadweld equipment to use the
proper spark igniter. Not only can you maybe blow the powder away but
also there is a serious risk of burning yourself if you are to close at
the time of ignition. The proper igniter is cheaper than a trip to the
burn center.

Rich  KJ6RA