Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with my Cushcraft R7 vertical.....

To: "Marc Cosemans" <on6cc@tiscali.be>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with my Cushcraft R7 vertical.....
From: kb9cry@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:49:12 +0000
Marc, I haven't yet fixed my R5 but here is a website that has a lot of useful
info.  It seems that maybe you've already done some of the mods/repairs listed
here.  My bet is that if you've got bad SWR on all bands, then I'd suspect the
transformer box.  Gd luck, Phil  KB9CRY

http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/r7_vertical.htm