Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Control Box on Ebay

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Control Box on Ebay
From: WK6F <wk6f@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:41:22 -0800
I suspected that was the case. I only worked for Ted about 4 years, but we put quite a few of them up in that time. And I know he was doing them long before I started helping.

I always wonder what happened to all the towers/antennas/rotators we installed. Hopefully most of them are still being used. I have nightmares that somebody inherited some of them and threw them out not knowing what they were..........

Also thanks to Bob M. for the lead on prop motors.

Ken WK6F

Mark Beckwith wrote:

This sounds more like what I used, actually.

N5OT

----- Original Message ----- From: "WK6F" <wk6f@pacbell.net>