[TowerTalk] FS: Autek RF1

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Autek RF1
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:47:17 -0500
FS: Autek RF Analyst Model RF-1. Ideal for those
antenna projects. Like new mechanical and
physical condition with instruction manual.
Very light weight and portable, it uses a 9V battery.
Needless to say it is in working order. I am
selling it because of my move. It is now excess.
Make an offer, payment by US Postal Money Order
or bank check. Shipper pays UPS charges from ZIP
code 29483 which I expect to be about $5 CONUS.
Ed, K3IXD, my call at arrl dot net