RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 45 leg bolts

To: "'Julio Peralta'" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 45 leg bolts
From: "Daron J. Wilson" <daron@wilson.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:14:30 -0800
I think they mean coarse threads (NC).  I've gone to a marine supplier
and purchased them all before, though I usually end up with 2 1/2" bolts
since those are standard and cause no problem with the installation.  I
always order all galvanized bolts/lockwashers/nuts.  My 'spares' are
limited to the one is the very bottom of the bucket, usually used to
replace the two or three that manage to slip from my tired fingers.

Good Luck!

Daron J. Wilson, RCDD          ) )
Telecom Manager               ( (
LH Morris Electric, Inc.       ) )
(541) 265-8067 office       _|****|  mmm!
(541) 265-7652 fax         ( |    |  coffee!
(541) 270-5886 cellular     \|    |
daron.wilson@lhmorris.com    |____|

We need 8