[TowerTalk] Ronson Torch

To: Roger@contesting.com, D@contesting.com, Johnson@contesting.com,n1rj@adelphia.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ronson Torch
From: ABowenN4OO <abowen@nettally.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:08:00 -0500
At 12:25 PM 2/7/2004 -0500, Roger D Johnson wrote:

I searched high and low at my local Walmart and couldn't find one. What
department was it in? BTW a websearch indicates that the Ronson number
is 82009.

Thanks, Roger
I found one right away at the Tallahassee super store. It was with the other soldering torches and propane bottles. There were only 2 on the shelf. The chisel tip looks a little small for soldering PL 259s, but I have not yet tried it. It should do fine with wires.

Based on experience with the larger and older Bernzomatic model, I wonder how long that small tip will last. I guess we will find out before long.

INK N4OO
Sopchoppy, FL