[TowerTalk] tower construction

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower construction
From: Cameron Crum <ccrum@dot11net.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:49:59 -0600
Does anyone on the list know of someone in the DFW area that can aid in erecting a tower? I've got a 150 ft 45 g that needs to be up soon. The base and guy post are in and I just need to get the thing stacked. I've contacted Rick Bowden, and due to rain delays and the catch up involved, I am now a month behind in getting this tower up. Hopefully Rick can do it this weekend, but if it falls through again, I need to find a backup souce for next week. If anyone knows somebody who is resonalby priced I'd sure be interested in knowing. I may have several other jobs coming up int he near future as well.

Thanks,

Cameron