Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response
From: edcummins@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:13:51 +0000
At the risk of beating this to death while the link was unfortunate getting
young people interested in this hobby is tough.  The last post is right on.  I
recently got my son to get his license but without pushing and prodding it
would not have happened.    I encourage everyone to get younger ones involved.
My son gets more spam mail that shows much much more than some naked lady
hanging on a tower.  He thought it was okay nothing extra and at age 16 they
have seen far worse.  But guess what he is interested in towers !!  They are
what is really COOL.

Ed  W3ETC

Also does anyone have experience with Steppir Dipole ?