[TowerTalk] 4o meter versions.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4o meter versions.
From: "Van Fair" <vfair@innova.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:58:08 -0500
Mike I too am waiting to see what direction you are going and like what i hear.
Can you match up approx weights with  the wind loads you gave of 7.7, 9.5, and
13.5. I know I cant handle the 70 foot long elements. The 50' MOXon elements
are a surprise and a good one.  As I understand it the 10 ft boom would have
two 50 ft el  with 6.5 to 22 MHZ. the 17 foot boom would have the same plus one
standard short element to give it 2 el on 40 and 30 and 3 on all the others.
The 32 foot boom would have the 2 50' long elements. and two short ones, to
give the unit 2 el on 40 &30 and 4 on all the other bands. Is my understanding
correct?? About the only question left is to ask for a ballpark price for the 3
units shown above. 73 and thanks from all of us for taking the time to give us
a heads up. Once again showing your concern for your customers and potential
customers. Thanks Van W4GIW