Re: [TowerTalk] 40M Steppir? Long answer coming

To: "Al N6TA" <n6ta@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40M Steppir? Long answer coming
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:54:27 -0600
    Thanks!  That is a GREAT link.  It does a good job of explaining the
theory and concept.

    If the Steppir can/will evolve into some of those designs, I think that
we will have a most interesting alternative to most trapped and log periodic
yagi designs.  I will be watching to see what happens!

        73

        Bernard, WA4OEJ