[TowerTalk] Antenna Donation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Donation
From: dan r goddard <cqki8fh@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:46:34 -0500
Would any Ham on the list be willing  to donate a large antenna (10-40
meters) for the purpose of church missionary work?  We will pay for the
shipping and be willing to give you a tax letter on any amount you want.
Say, 3,4,5 or 6 thousand dollars or more.  A Pro 96 would fit the bill
but we can't afford to pay that amount and I don't think Mosley would be
will to donate one.  Please check the following web sites.

http://www.geocities.com/w8coc

http://www.garden-city-coc.org

Thanks

Preacher Dan