[TowerTalk] Antenna Selection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection
From: bub gump <kb8gnf@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:31:13 -0800 (PST)
I am in the process of re-locating my station. I have a solid freestanding
tower that will hold just about any multi-band beam. I have a Pro-67C but might
be in the market for something new. What are the groups recommendations for a
good multi-band beam? I would prefer something with the WARC bands and possibly
forty meters. I should be able to mount a stack of two antennas if necessary.
Any opinions or advice appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?