Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation
From: Alan Beagley <AB2OS@att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:24:41 -0500
But there are "Eastern Rite" Roman Catholics (owing allegiance to the Bishop of Rome). Although their form of worship is closer to that of the Russian Orthodox than to that of "Western Rite" Roman Catholics (the most common kind), they are not the same -- and each may even consider the other to be heretical (or at least schismatic).

Alan AB2OS

On 03/23/04 09:31 pm Richard Gillingham put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Eastern Rite... AKA Russian Orthodox.. Do marry..

Forgive my ignorance Yuri, but I thought Catholic priests were not allowed
to marry.