RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR 4 Element Yagi - Analysis and Thoughts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR 4 Element Yagi - Analysis and Thoughts
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:27:55 -0500
Hi,

  Give the SteppIR guys a call, their number can be found at
www.steppir.com

  They are working on two versions of a transmit-receive 40-6 meter
antenna.

  The full-size 40 meter 3/4 element version is the one that George W5VU
saw advertised in this month's QST.

  They are also working on a MOXON version that will have shorter
elements (and probably reduced boom length) due to the design of the
elements on a MOXON antenna. I'm sure the details will be release when
the engineering and testing are complete and they are ready to start
taking orders.

  Mike, K7IR posted this information on the SteppIR reflector a few days
ago so I believe the information to be correct.

  They are very responsive to phone calls and I have no monetary
interest in the company, just a very satisfied customer....

73,

George / KF9YR