Re: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
The copper won't work at my QTH. The steel "staples"
are strong enough to allow me to tap them in with a
hammer if need be. This works great during dry
conditions or when you encounter small rocks under the
sod. My radials use insulated wire so the issue of
corrosion of the dissimiliar metals is not a problem.
The corrosion caused by all the salts and chemicals in
the soil are a much bigger issue.

73, Stew K3ND

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html