Re: [TowerTalk] Town Code Definition Conundrum

To: k1ir@designet.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Town Code Definition Conundrum
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:04:07 -0700
Jim,
I stand corrected.  That's very good to know.  I do know the zoning rules and
bldg permits are two different animals, I just didn't know which one dealt with
setbacks and so I used the don't ask, don't tell strategy.  Before working with
the bldg dept I had to pay a visit to zoning.  They dug out some manual, asked
how high I was going with the tower, approved it, and sent me on my way to the
bldg dept who laid the IBC-2000 90 MPH wind calcs on me.  Neither dept asked
about setbacks and I wasn't about to ask.
73