[TowerTalk] RE: Poly Rod

To: "'Brockman, Bob'" <bbrockm@wm.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Poly Rod
From: "Kevin Adam" <n9iww2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:53:38 -0500
Okay need few more hams that would like some polygon Guy then I will Place
the order the rod color will be like Blue grey type of tan UV Resistant send
Bob a Photo of this color. All Orders must Arrange there own shipping or
pick up From Factory In Walkerton, IN I can coordinate the order for those
that want the guy rod. Postal Money order Or cashiers Check for your order.
Once order is placed then the factory will let us know when it's completed.
Ready for pick up my last order in 1999 cost 38 cents foot but the price of
oil is up now it will be probably more contact them today for price quote.
Okay need few more hams because Min order is 5000 feet were half there.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825-2145