RE: [TowerTalk] 3000' feedline...can I make it work?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] 3000' feedline...can I make it work?
From: "W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:13:35 -0700
Paul,

For additional information you might find W4RNL's article
titled "Some (Old) Notes on Home-Brew Parallel Transmission"
worth your time.

His excellent home page is located here:
http://www.cebik.com/radio.html

The article on parallel line theory, formulas and
construction hints is here:
http://www.cebik.com/par.html

73
Patrick