[TowerTalk] TX472MDPL Cable Replacement - Additional

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TX472MDPL Cable Replacement - Additional
From: nj9k@wi.rr.com
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 05:33:21 +0000
Does anybody have experience with changing the tower lift cable on
a TX472MDP that is motorized? This tower also has the tilt-over feature
and the upper & lower limit switches........

The vendor says my drooping top sections are caused by stretching of
the aircraft cable used to lift the tower sections.

I asked the vendor for some generalized info on this procedure and
have not gotten any reply to my inquiries yet. So I thought "Why not
ask the group" if anybody had experience in this task that could relate
their experiences.

TIA

Dick, NJ9K