Re: [TowerTalk] buying new tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] buying new tower
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:09:42 -0400
Back in the 70s a friend over in Alma (W7FV ... have since lost track of
him) had just left for sea. We had a storm go through and his Heights failed
dumping the big 20 meter monobander right through the roof above the living
room as I recall.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com