Re: Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.

To: Tom Rauch <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Chuck Counselman" <ccc@space.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.
From: <wcmoore@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 8:06:51 -0500
Is CWS Bytemark & Amidon run by the same group. I had some
ESL difficulties with CWS a while back and received the
same sort of response.

Lodestone Pacific distributes both Fair-Rite and Micro-Metals
products. Only problem is they have a minimum order of $40.00.
Good news is that is usually a lot of cores so at least I am
building a pretty decent inventory in my closet. :-)

73 Chuck WD4HXG