RE: [BULK] - Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

To: 'Alan AB2OS' <ab2os@att.net>, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [BULK] - Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:09:49 -0700
        Not terribly surprised.  Of course, now that most of their customer
service and tech support staff is actually in Bangalore (just look on the
opposite side of your globe from Austin, TX), you're lucky if you can find
someone to talk to who you can actually understand.

        But back to "Towertalk:" The linking relevance here is that I hope
FluidMotion, F-12, M2, Hy-Gain, Mosley, Cushcraft, Hustler and anyone else
making amateur antennas doesn't begin exporting work outside the U.S., or
we'll be enjoying the same wonderful service that we now enjoy with PCs.
(Did that pull an antenna matter into the discussion, or what?)

        -WB2WIK/6