[Fwd: [TowerTalk] CDE HAM II Rotor . . . another question]

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [Fwd: [TowerTalk] CDE HAM II Rotor . . . another question]
From: Steve <steveac@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:16:57 -0400
A number of you responded with helpful suggestions regarding the problem outlined below. My thanks to all, your advice is invaluable!

It is almost certain that the meter is sticking. I haven't had time yet to attempt to repair it, but when I do it will again be based on advice from some of you out there.

I hope to get to it in the near future and will let you know how it turns out.

73,

Steve