Re: [TowerTalk] URI magic antennas

To: k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] URI magic antennas
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:31:57 -0400
In spending 40+ years in R&D, I read a disturbing number of patents that
weren't worth the paper they were printed on.  New ideas still have to follow
the known laws of physics - until they
are proven incorrect.  Many scientists/engineers have been tripped up by one
tiny detail or calculation - the good ones swallow hard and go on.  Personally,
I will accept peer review as an
appropriate measure of performance but not a press release.

Tom - WA2BPE