RE: [TowerTalk] Galv Steel Anchor Rods and pier/winch bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Galv Steel Anchor Rods and pier/winch bolts
From: "Noel" <yaesurig@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:42:20 -0600
Maybe I should clarify my question.  My question is what grade steel is
normally required for anchor bolts? And what diameter should anchor
bolts for a tower designed for 100 MPH winds be?
Also, the pier/winch bolts I'm looking for are 1/2" diameter, 13-inch
thread and 6 inches long.  Same question with the bolts.  What grade
steel should I be looking for? The wording in my original post referring
to anchor bolts as ground rods was incorrect.

Thanks
Noel