Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 - how many beams?

To: "Brad Hedges" <bhedges@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 - how many beams?
From: Michael Pfeuffer <wq5c@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:25:10 -0500
Hi Brad,

Take a look at the Rohn engineering docs on their web site. The "guy details" pages list the maximum windload for each configuration. At the top of each diagram is two numbers one in an oval the other is in a rectangle. The oval indicates the rated windload for round members, while the rectangle is for flat members. For example, a 120' of 25G in a 90MPH area is rated at 14.4 sqft.

GL,
--Mike WQ5C