Re: [TowerTalk] Sneaky! Sneaky!

To: "Alan AB2OS" <ab2os@att.net>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sneaky! Sneaky!
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:54:34 -0400
You could be right, but remember that some browsers and portals will
redirect to the nearest sounding name, using some sort of strange rules.
So, entering the wrong suffix can often bring up some strange results,
particularly where they are in different countries.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com