[TowerTalk] Andrew Components

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Andrew Components
From: "Kevin Fitzgerald" <kfitzgerald@picstelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:07:21 -0400
Good Morning,

My name is Kevin Fitzgerald and I work with PICS Telecom in Rochester, NY.  I
have recently received a very sizable amount of Andrew Cable, components, and
connectors from one of my Investment Recovery Partners.  These are products
that we typically don't deal with and I was wondering if you may be interested
in purchasing the lot or any particular line items.  All of the hardware is new
in the box and there are approximately 20 pallets.  If you would like a list or
any further information please let me know.  Thank You for your time.

Kevin Fitzgerald
PICS Telecom Corp
1920 Lyell Avenue
Rochester, NY 14606