RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings

To: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>, "'Towertalk'" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings
From: "Steve Hanlon" <asciibaron@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:04:35 -0400
Steve
   All the detail drawings you need are in the Rohn Consumer Catalog.I'm
looking at the permit set of plans for my tower.I used the base detail,the
ground detail,the tower section detail,and the bracket detail.We put these
on the plan and drew the tower showing the height and the bracket
height.Also had a survey for the location,and the antenna engineering for
wind loads.Champion Radio used to sell the catalog.Hope this helps.Good
luck.
<<<<<<<

Joe-

i am borrowing a Rohn catalogue from 1987 that does not have the drawings.
the on-line drawings (rohn's website) do not have the house bracketed
drawings, they do have the base, the bracket detail, and the ground detail.

anyone have a newer catalogue with the missing drawing?  i have been on hold
for 2 months trying to get a drawing a PE will sign off on without major
invest from me to create the drawings. i don't even have a beer budget, it's
more like water :)

-steve hanlon
KB3KAQ