Re: [TowerTalk] VHF propagation board/reflector?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VHF propagation board/reflector?
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:21:28 -0700
There's the propagation list at gweep.ca
"In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, propagation-list-request@gweep.ca) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.
"

It's not real active though..