Re: [TowerTalk] ANSI request

To: K5HAB@ARRL.NET
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ANSI request
From: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:19:41 +0000
Peter:

If you have a report sealed from your PE that states what you said, submit a
copy to your building official. The sealed document attests to the strength and
conformity of the structure with regards to the building code.

The current ANSI TIA/EIA-222 specification is F, i.e., ANSI TIA/EIA-222-F and
is referenced as you say in the UBC and for those interested it is also
referenced in the IBC-2000 and IBC-2003 building codes.

Good luck

Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.

Hank Lonberg, P.E.,S.E. / KR7X
President