[TowerTalk] New Tower Project

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Tower Project
From: Stanka1ze@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:41:47 EDT
Hi all, I am brand new to the list but not new to tower work. I have a 135
ft Rohn 45 in my yard that has been used the last few years as a cell site.
Prior to that lots of VHF+ ant's, prior to that good size HF ants including a
full size 3 element 40 meter beam. My question: I am getting older (60) and
would like some help in building a new VHF+ ant system in north central PA.
This
 location is 8 hours from my home in CT. I will use the site for contesting.
I  will be building a 150ft Rohn 45 tower.
Anyone interested? Or possibly wanting to take the whole project on for a
fee?

Thanks, Stan, KA1ZE