[TowerTalk] Prop pitch parts

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop pitch parts
From: "Lock, Dave (DTUP)" <dave.lock@transport.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:03:11 +0930
Greetings one and all

I have a small prop pitch motor that requires the normal seals and bearings
etc.  I'm looking for anyone that may have a spare shaft collar, (the
adaptor that fits between gear box and motor, running through the seal) as
mine as rusted away due to lack of lubrication.  I'd appreciate any
assistance in obtaining a new/second-hand one in good condition.

Regards

Dave VK5PDL