[TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing

To: t48x-jbth@xemaps.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing
From: "Howard Klein" <howk2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:13:34 +0000
Mark,
After hitting the send key I realized I could (should) have chosen the word excellent instead of best but clearly this is an individual opinion. I have compared their prices to others by searching the net and have found them to be extremely competitive in addition to the other advantages of ordering from them. I find the prices readily available when I check the website. The advantage of this site is the accessibility of any quantity and the very large inventory. I have no connection with this site nor company. Merely trying to be helpful and share my good experiences.
It was originally recommeded to me by Doug, W9IIX, of IIX Equipment Ltd. who uses them extensively.

Howard...K2HK