RE: Topband: Interesting New DX Engineering Product

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>,"Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Interesting New DX Engineering Product
From: "Gary Nichols" <kd9sv@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:07:16 -0500
I believe Jerry, W2FMI was responsible for the UN-UN original designs...he
was working on his first book when we visited him at his home in NJ. on our
way to New England long ago.  He sent me a pencil drawing for a 2:1 (25 ohm
to 50 ohm) UN-UN which I built and have been using for many years on my
shunt-fed-tower...de gary, kd9sv