Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning ceasing over big antenna farms?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning ceasing over big antenna farms?
From: "VE6JY Don Moman" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:36:34 -0000
Very limited as I bought it and started planting towers right away.  As I
recall, in the first month before I got anything put up, I put a small
camper under the lone tree near the present building site.  The tree got hit
by lightning and the camper  got flipped over by a small tornado.   So I was
off to a "good" start.  Fortunately, neither have re-occurred.

73 Don
VE6JY