[TowerTalk] Cable

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable
From: "Jim Patient" <purchasing@bizsyscon.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:40:33 -0500
Hey Dave,

I saw your post about the poor mans lmr400 (Commscope 2427k). The cable
you were looking at is not that close to LMR400. The OD is smaller and
the connectors will not fit right. This is plenum rated cable and I
would not suggest using it outdoors.

We do have a closer cable to the lmr400 ( Commscope 3227) that seems to
be performing well. Many of the ISPs have been buying it. The lmr400
connectors do work on it. The attenuation is just a little higher than
the Times MW cable. I believe its about .6dbi higher on 100' at 2.4GHz.
If you want to send me your address I can send you a sample of it.
(Specs attached)

We also have NM and NF crimp connectors in stock at $17.50/10 Pack.

You may want to take a look at other wireless junk (fine outstanding
equipment =-) we have on our site.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more info.

Thanx

Jim Patient
purchasing@bizsyscon.com
Business Systems Connection Inc.