RE: [TowerTalk] Equipment Corrosion

To: "Dan Levin" <djl@andlev.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Equipment Corrosion
From: "Les Kalmus" <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:03:03 -0400
Dan,

I would vent the building in both gable ends, assuming you have a peaked
roof. You can buy vents at HD or Lowes, etc. and they are easy to install.
You didn't mention windows and if there aren't any, I would think about
installing one for additionsl ventilation.

Moisture will always find a way in. The problem is letting it out.

73, Les W2LK