RE: [TowerTalk] tic ring in tandem

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] tic ring in tandem
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:25:33 -0000
The boxes I have for my 1022 rings could probably be synced pretty
easily since they follow the setting of the front panel pot.  Just have
to do something like wire the two boxes to both follow one box's pot.
The old box I have for a 1032 would be harder since it counts gear teeth
from the north stop, there is no location feedback only pulses for
movement.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net