Re: [TowerTalk] alfaspid rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] alfaspid rotor
From: "VE6JY Don Moman" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 02:31:42 -0000
It fits the HyGain 4 bolt pattern. The Yaesu rotors I've seen don't match
the HyGain pattern.  Originally, a few of the adaptors were made without
holes so they could be custom drilled for other sizes.  If you're not able
to drill them yourself, possibly some arrangements could be made to do that
up here.

73 Don
VE6JY