Re: [TowerTalk] antennas and trees

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antennas and trees
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:20:09 -0400
Hi Jim,

How does this change if a 100'tall  12" diameter tree is less than
2 feet from the vertical or inverted L leg?

Then what happens when the 2' foot away tree is modeled with a
series of trees about 6' - 10' apart in most directions?

This is the forest situation that I am dealing with.

I strongly suspect that the trees are adversely impacting the performance
of my 160 M phased Inv L's, but is not the only
factor affecting their performance.

73
Bob KQ2M