[TowerTalk] ANTENNA STACKS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA STACKS
From: "Jose Castillo" <N4BAA@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:47:59 -0400
Hello gang!

No political agenda here! <smiling>

Need some advice....Have a property line at this temp QTH
that prevents me from doing full good size towers....

I am getting ready to order a steppir 4 ele yagi.

I also have a 2 ele 30 meter yagi and a 2 ele 40 meter I
would "like" to place on the same mast...

#1...Is it realistic to think I can accomplish this withoug
too much interaction?
Steppir boom is 32 feet...hmmmm probably won't be good for
the 40 huh?

And #2...How much spacing would someone recommend between
them????

And Lastly...

If the 30 and 40 meter yagis are put on one tower...what is
adequate spacing?  Boom on 30 meter beam is 21 feet!

73

Jose -N4BAA